The Linux engine...

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Feb 25 13:27:41 EST 2012

Frankly, Richmond, though I almost always enjoy your commentaries, I would really like to see LC lists for both Linux and iOS diverted to special lists for those two topics; particularly as newbies to either of these variants of LC "stumble" their way around, causing me, and others I'm sure, to needlessly delete them when they pop-up on my InBox. It's pretty irritating and time consuming. For no reason and very little gain that I can see. Just MHO on a Sunday morning,

Joe Wilkins
Architect