[OT] 100GB free cloud storage for Android

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 24 23:42:48 EST 2012

On 2/24/12 10:06 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Box is pretty useful. Check out Box Apps at http://www.box.com/services and
> you will see integration with Desktop and lots of others services. Box API
> is very useful too.

Isn't desktop integration only for paid accounts? I think free accounts
can only upload one file at a time through a browser, which is tedious.
I'd like the free storage space, but I'm not sure how I'd use it, since
I don't do much document sharing. I get the feeling Box is for groups.

Still, I covet the free space if I could think of a way to access it easily.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com