Mac drop file on standalone, process, and quit

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 24 16:43:20 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> Well then screw the app store! I am starting to look sideways at Apple...

There will be a day in the not so distant future when if you don't sell
your software on mac apple store, the mac users will never discover it
(unless you're doing vertical)....

Also the iCloud stuff only work for software from the Mac Apple Store.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.