Stray Puts

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Feb 24 14:03:23 EST 2012

Cool!  What about 'put something after message'?

I sometimes make a long comment like '-- ------------------------- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' after such lines.  Sometimes, I make a command to log values that can be changed to output to the message box, stdout, the console, a file or a field and then comment out that body when I don't want to take time to find the 'log' line, or want to leave it in.  And the name of the hander can be something easy to search for.

Dar