[OT] LC's Fields of the Future

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Fri Feb 24 11:03:50 EST 2012

On 24.02.2012 at 16:07 Uhr +0100 Mark Schonewille apparently wrote:
>So... then we will be able to use these new features to their full
>capacitiies when unicode gets finally implemented correctly. I
>agree, that could be nice...
>
>--
>Best regards,
>
>Mark Schonewille

Unicode is not required to use them and plenty of people will find
them handy even without full unicode support. I can understand your
disappointment, and I am sure anybody else's requiring full unicode
support (I'd love to have it myself), but there is large enough crowd
that gets by without full unicode for now and those improvements is a
major leap for the text field.

Robert