[OT] LC's Fields of the Future

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 24 09:44:53 EST 2012

Richard,

The point is that all those extra features make very little sense as long as unicode doesn't just work, like it does in RealStudio. LiveCode really is very much behind the competition in this regard.

It is impossible to make a decent word processor, since word processors must be fully compatible with unicode and RTL languages these days.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com