Why him does not use a natural language for programming?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 23 17:01:55 EST 2012

I find his arguments ludicrous. Let me see some examples of english like programming languages where a command could mean two different things without any arguments supplied. What a preposterous thing to say! I can only think he came right out of college into whatever teaching position he now holds. BTW this is the kind of "my way is better than your way" of thinking I alluded to in another post. For example, almost all the people I have ever talked to in the past who *hate* Apple computers (their words not mine) have never actually used one. This guy has obviously (as Al points out) never actually USED an english like development language.

Bob