Anomoly when storing empty values into SQLite integer fields

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Feb 23 13:55:25 EST 2012

Hi Mark,
I didn't get a chance to test this code so sorry, yes, the array name
should be quoted.  I'm not sure why the rest of it isn't working though.
 If you look at the array in debug, you should see its keys being 1,2, etc
and the value of each key being the value of the field, not the name of the
field.  You could try changing the line in my sample code "put field
myField into myArray[x]" to "put the text of field myField into myArray[x]".
Pete

--
Pete