The Linux engine...

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 23 11:53:47 EST 2012

If the same problem exists with all applications, or many other applications, I would say it's a problem with Linux, if they do not give you a systematic way of improving the readability of things in the GUI. Windows has the same problem, but there is a place you can change the size of fonts and icons and such system wide.

Bob