video orientation

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 22 21:38:26 EST 2012

On 2/22/12 12:34 PM, Sergio Schvarstein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am displaying a simple video on an iPhone screen using
> iphoneControlSet "ioscontrol".
>
> My app is only with vertical orientation.
>
> Is there any way that only for the video, when the user rotates the
> iPhone, the video rotates to horizontal orientation ?

You can control the orientations the phone can use by setting the
mobileSetAllowedOrientations property. You could set it to allow
landscape on opencard or when your video gets focus, and reset it to
disallow landscape on closecard or when the video loses focus.

The inconsistency might confuse your users though.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com