Anomoly when storing empty values into SQLite integer fields

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Feb 22 19:53:15 EST 2012

Bob,
Sorry but you're wrong on all counts.  Read my earlier mails for info  In
particular, LC is not retuning empty for a NULL value in an integer column
- it's returning zero, that's where this whole mess started!!!  I am quite
happy for it to return empty for a NULL value but that's not what is
happening, at least for integer fields.

--
Pete