Give some feedback that a field line has been clicked

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 12:39:06 EST 2012

Peter,

Perfect. I was trying the following:

on mouseUp
   put the clickline into tClickline
   set the textStyle of line (word 2 of tClickline) of me  to "bold"
   wait   1 seconds
   set the textStyle of line (word 2 of tClickLine) of me to "plain""
end mouseUP

But LC ignored the wait time, setting the text to bold for just a flash and then back to plain.

I tried it again and now it works as expected. Moral: time heals all wounded scripts.

But text selection is much better then bold face.

Thanks,

Jim