Standalone blocked by "software restriction policy"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Feb 21 19:15:53 EST 2012

Hi Mark,

This happens all the time, particularly in large companies, research institutes and schools. As the message says: you should contact an administrator and have the app installed by him or her.

Frankly, I think this isn't your problem. If the lab assistant wants to use your app, then the lab should order the admins to sort it out.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com