Recreating a binary stack from xml text

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 20 16:04:46 EST 2012

I only mention card locking because the elements of a card typically interact with each other quite a bit. Imagine someone renaming a button that a card script accessed by name, or a field that was critical to saving data to a database. Also the process of checking out and in every object in a card could induce insanity.

Bob