Does 'quit' have a place in iOS apps?

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 05:44:09 EST 2012

LC iOS apps don't stay alive when you quit them with the Home button. You can save and restore things to give the impressions of a quit and resume, but the app itself is killed when you quit.

In my experience the "on shutdown" command is the best place to put stuff you want to do when the app quits.

Gerry