Math problem

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Feb 18 22:33:38 EST 2012

No Al,

In the early days, even with HC, when most of us were using Assembler, Pascal and Basic, it was not in the lease uncommon to comment every line of code so we knew what we were doing; particularly with Assembly language. Of course using C it was an absolute must; and, if I were working with someone else I would certainly use gobs of comments - even with LC. FutureBasic, still in use by quite a few, but not cross platform, benefits from generous comments. It's free BTW and has a great list too.

Joe Wilkins
Architect