Valentina 5 Platform Announced; Reports, Valentina Studio forPostgre, Valentina DB and SQLite

Michael Chean mp.chean at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:21:51 EST 2012

Ruslan:

As Bernard mentions above Python has classes.  From the standpoint of
developers it is a very popular
language.  If you believe the Tiobe index it is the fastest growing
language
http://www.infernodevelopment.com/python-becoming-most-popular-programming-language
It has many popular web frameworks  (I use web2py, though Django is far
more popular).  It is worth looking at.

On another more direct note, I could not find the download link for the
version you announced above.  And my
attempts to download the prior version kept getting a corrupt copy.
Could you post the download link if it's available for he Valentina Studio?

Mike