Using DropBox for Faster Mobile Development

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Feb 18 15:38:38 EST 2012

Technically, I believe Apple claims you're not supposed to access code
externally of your application, so using "go url" in this case runs afoul of
the rules.  Breaking the rules could get you removed from the app store.

(But one might argue that loading Web pages with Javascript is loading
external code, and I often find myself breaking rules...)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design