Saving a font as a custom property

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 17 12:58:51 EST 2012

Hi Lars,

The save command is only for stacks. You need to use the write or put URL command. Make sure to open the file for binary write or start the URL with bin file.

An easier way might be to use Installer Maker to include your fonts with your software and have them installed correctly.

You can find Installer Maker at http//rrinstallermaker.economy-x-talk.com

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk