Strategies for debugging in the iOS Simulator

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Fri Feb 17 10:15:12 EST 2012

Graham,

Debugging is a bit of a pain still. No doubt about that. However, it can be made a bit easier by using simple "put" commands in combination with the Console application. All put statements will output to the console. I find that a little easier to deal with than a bunch of answer commands.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.