[ANN] mergExt

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Feb 16 19:20:12 EST 2012

Hi LiveCoders

mergZXing is evolving into a suite of externals called mergExt. A new iOS external mergTweet (use the iOS 5 Tweet dialog) is available in addition to the four that came with a purchase of mergZXing.

mergZXing also now has a new function to scan an image file to see if there's a barcode so you can now pull images from the library, export them and scan.

A new website mergext.com will provide a centralised location for updates and user forum/support.

mergZXing is still listed as a product for sale in the RunRev marketplace until we can get it changed over to mergExt. If you purchase it there (either as an individual product or in the simulcast bundle) then you will receive an account on the mergExt website valid for three months of access to updates within 48 hours. All existing users should have received a registration url by now so if you haven't please email me.

Regards,

Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding - Software development services