AW: Lion

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Feb 15 02:42:05 EST 2012

Hi Joe,
it depends on... in general the standalones are running without any problem.
In my case, one of my programs didn't run anymore under Lion, because Apple
has changed directory permissions and I had stored options and some other in
a subdirectory of \preferences\, where Lion doesn't let me write anymore. So
I had to do some major redesigns in my program and make a new version.
Just my personal experience
Tiemo