A call for inter-plugin communication

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Feb 13 21:49:56 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com>wrote:

> Andre Garzia wrote:
>
> >> Some of this has been anticipated and spec'd in the Rev
> >> Interoperability Guidelines at the RIP project:
> >

> >> As a working group focused on such things, perhaps that might be
> >> a good place to further such goals.
> >
> > Richard,
> >
> > I am on the group since forever. Our specs were pre-dispatch right?
>
> Yes, but not pre-send, and while dispatch is both faster and more graceful
> there's still plenty of merit in building on the only interop spec used by
> multiple developers.

I will write a draft proposal for an enhancement to our current spec for us
to use dispatch calls, mostly because they fail more gracefully than send
calls.

=)

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.