Scrolling past the last line

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 13 13:33:18 EST 2012

Hi all.

There are times when it is visually desirable to scroll past the last line in a list field, so that the last line appears in the middle of the field, or even at the top of the field. Specifically the script editor, but I can think of other situations where it might be desirable. I tried to set the scroll of a scrolling field to more than it's current maximum, but it won't budge beyond that point.

If this is something that others would like to see implemented, then I will submit it in the QCC.

Bob