Warning Re: 'DAZ3D is giving away three 3D-Apps for free'

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Feb 12 08:46:32 EST 2012

On Feb 12, 2012, at 5:23 AM, Paul Hibbert wrote:

> A big THANK YOU Ken,
>
> I was really struggling with LC, I could open the script editor, but it took two clicks to launch and the breakpoints didn't work, but it was just about useable.

There was a similar thing that was happening a little while ago with a Google Chrome interaction (the environment variable had a "/" in it) when I was in the MetaCard IDE (which I fixed), but that was already taken into account by the LC IDE; and even earlier there was an issue with 64 bit Windows where the variable had a "(" in it (as in "Program Files (x64)") which was also fixed.

It would be really good to know what characters are forbidden for environment variables in LC and just fix it in both IDEs once and for all…

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/