ANN: GLX2 update

kdjanz kdjanz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:06:02 EST 2012

Sounds great Mark.

Will the outline function perhaps be a precursor to "code folding" as I
think some editors call it? You can click on the beginning of a function or
if statement or loop and it folds it up to hide that section but puts a
triangle in the margin to show there is hidden information.

Is RunRev interested in using GLX2 to revamp the standard IDE? I don't know
the history, but I do know that Dave put out some comments in the Forum
during the Academy that they are looking at some changes... and many of the
changes that I hoped for are already part of GLX2 - although sometimes
hidden or cryptic. I hope the new docs will help make it more accessible for
us newbies.

Thanks for your work on this,

Kelly