moving and scaling an image

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Fri Feb 10 11:08:27 EST 2012

On 10/02/2012 15:23, David Glasgow wrote:
> Thats the kind of thing!  Looks like I should forget about the move command, and just shuffle off to the destination shrinking as we go.  I am surprised at how smooth it is.
>
> Just out of interest, I disabled the unwiggle line of your script, but was a bit disappointed not to see any obvious wiggle.

I'm very new at LiveCode and so am still learning.  While playing around
with getting multi-touch working, I noticed a large amount of wiggle
when I'd resize items...

In hind sight it was because of the way I was handling move events, not
because of the way resizing works.

If it doesn't wiggle with it out, definitely leave it out.

-Ken