Can one minimize a window by script?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Feb 10 10:52:45 EST 2012

Forgive the question, but I'm a long way from a LiveCode IDE so can't experiment. I know that a message is sent when a user minimizes (iconifies) a window in a Windows or a Mac environment, but can the minimize be done programatically, i.e. from a script? I can't see anything in the documentation, and the only thing I can imagine is programming a click on the minomize button - but I fear I won't be allowed to move the cursor that far out of the window.

Does anyone know if it can be done and if so how?

TIA

Graham

Sent from my iPad