[ANN] Casey's Solitaire published on Android Market

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 9 12:09:31 EST 2012

On 2/9/12 4:37 AM, John Craig wrote:
> Kudos for getting it published! Any timescale for the iOS version? I
> think my old android phone has died :(

Thanks John. The only thing that's holding up the iOS release is the
glitchy rotation bug in the engine. RR has reproduced the problem and I
imagine it will be fixed in the next release. After that I can proceed,
provided I can figure out Apple's submission procedure, which I admit
I've been avoiding. Then there's the wait for approval too, of course.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com