What is up with FormattedHeight?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Feb 8 17:26:51 EST 2012

One thing I use it for is programmatically setting the height of menu buttons. I find the default size to be too large for a busy form, so I set the height to the formattedHeight of the text of the button. I have a utility that "drops" a field, button or menu onto a card and links it to a SQL column in a table that the card is linked to.

Bob