[ANN] Casey's Solitaire published on Android Market

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Feb 8 15:46:16 EST 2012

I attended a Macworld conference and the presenter said basically the same thing about reviews. The more expensive the app the better the reviews are.

You app looks good. I'll get it when you put in on iOS.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.