OT: DAZ3D is giving away three 3D-Apps for free

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Wed Feb 8 13:33:46 EST 2012

Yes, this sounded great... I used Bryce for hundreds if not thousands of hours, many years ago.
I downloaded and installed this free 7.1 Pro version as soon as I read this on the list... but it crashes on launch on Mac OSX Lion, and according to the forums there is no fix in the works for the foreseeable future.

Now I'm thinking I'll install the Windows version of it on a dual boot system...

- Charles