(OT) Re: Android stats

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Feb 6 21:00:06 EST 2012

Andre, thank you. Very infomative. Not too far out of line for the basics I mentioned. I've been impressed with almost everything I've heard about Brazil. Is your "IRS" actually a part of the Government; or as ours, an independent, private, pseudo governmental organization with governmental clout? I suspect not. My apologies to the list for not taking this off-line, but I thought others might be similarly curious. Please don't extend this thread any longer on the list.

Thanks, Joe Wilkins