AW: windows run as admin what's the difference?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Feb 6 10:43:38 EST 2012

Hi Ralph,
Ok I would understand the difference if it would be different programs with
different files to be installed. In that case I could say ok, program xyz
needs the admin because there are some specials going on under the hood. But
that doesn't explain why the same quicktimeinstaller behaves sometimes
different. It is always the same installer with same files to be installed
and the users are always logged in as a user belonging to the administrator
group.
Tiemo