How does a command find out who called it?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Feb 1 20:32:03 EST 2012

From the dictionary:

When the send command is used the stack containing the target handler temporarily becomes the defaultStack. All object references in the message are evaluated in the current context i. e. the defaultStack. Therefore references within the message that refer to "this card" or "this stack" will be referring to the card or stack where the target handler is located.

Bob