formattedHeight and scrollbars

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Wed Feb 1 16:54:10 EST 2012

Hi,

I was having some issues with formattedTextHeight and came across this
post. I looked at your revlet and it suggested some things that solved my
problem. Thank you for that!

I wondered if you would be willing to send me the LC stack you made this
revlet from. It would be very useful to have as a reference when I run into
these kinds of problems again (and when I'm not online).

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein