Intelligent Save Dialogue?

lc at pbh.on-rev.com lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Wed Feb 1 14:47:43 EST 2012

Ken,

Thank you for the reply and confirmation, definitely appreciated.

Your 'workaround' is pretty much how I had set up the save routine and I was pretty confident that it was foolproof enough to avoid saving a file with the wrong/no extension, or worse, overwriting a file with the wrong extension, but it seems some users now expect even simple apps to be as polished as the likes of Adobe products. I guess my simple app will have to disappoint a few while I work on a new Save Dialogue - could be a useful resource for the future too.

Paul

P.S. A big Thank You for putting up all the useful info on your site too.