How does a command find out who called it?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 1 11:49:10 EST 2012

Hi Ken,

You could use a different callback message for each control or include the id of the target in the data sent to the server and make the server return the id together with other data. I think that using a different callback for control is the easiest approach.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com