[OT] Is this an extended joke?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 1 09:38:48 EST 2012

Richmond,

These installers install the revWeb plugin, which allow a LiveCode app to run in the web browser. They are not that different from regular standalone engines. Inside the installer package for Mac OS Intel (and probably PPC), there is a file called payload. This is a zip file. Unzip it and you'll see a list of everything that is being installed. I agree it is very confusing and I dislike the fact that these installers don't work without an internet connection.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com