[OT] Is this an extended joke?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:18:33 EST 2012

I went here: http://revweb.runrev.com/

and read this:  "/The Linux edition of the revWeb Plugin is coming soon."

and then this: "/Copyright RunRev Ltd 2009 All rights reserved."

Oddly enough, rather like a persistent dog, I have been visiting that
web-page on
a monthly basis for ages and ages.

Have I missed something, or is my sense of humour faulty, as I fail to see
the joke, and would rather like to deploy some stuff online so that it can
be leveraged on various platforms, including Linux.

So; a word of advice to the good folks in Edinburgh:

Either, get on with things and release a Linux edition of the revWeb Plugin,
or, update your website so it doesn't give chaps like me false, albeit
dwindling,
hope.

Richmond.