Checkbox with dash?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Dec 29 17:19:23 EST 2012

Hi Paul,

I assume you are setting the imageSOurce of char whatever of your field to
display the checkbox? Try using the textShift property of the character
containing the checkbox image.   A negative number moves the image up and a
positive number moves it down relative to the text in the line (or maybe
the other way round, don't remember).

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>