Checkbox with dash?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Dec 29 17:07:55 EST 2012

Paul,

If the image is too low, add 2 rows of transparent pixels at the bottom of the image.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.