LiveCodeJournal.com forum registration

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Dec 8 17:48:09 EST 2012

As one that manages several Wordpress blogs, I do not think Richard's
request is unreasonable. One can still use the gmail client by patching in
any 'forwarding only' email from one's connection provider. Almost every
provider provides at least one email address that usually isn't used
anyway. ( like *yerAccount at comcast.com* )

The patching needs to be done at one's ISP, and added in Gmail settings so
that 'reply to' works like one would want. A great benefit is the *tremendously
effective email filters*. When members on this list are bugged by spam
getting into the mail-list - I never see the originals until they're posted
to the list by a 'good' send.  I later find these emails, with full
livecode headers and folder colors, in my spam bin.

Gmail's *rich text thingie* works well too..