Microsoft Database Structure

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Tue Dec 4 22:59:28 EST 2012

Thanks Monte. I could do that easily, but as is my wont, I usually think beyond the present problem to a more universal solution. I was hoping to write a utility that could read ANY WDB file and produce an sqLite database equivalent. That may be too ambitious if google searches on WDB data definitions is any indication. I get the impression that Microsoft didn't release any information about the file structure, perhaps because it was similar to Access database structure, and that is still something they support.

Bob