App rejected now the 3rd time - because...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Dec 2 00:00:49 EST 2012

On 12/1/12 5:26 PM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today my new app was rejected the 3rd time.

I'm sorry to hear that. I have a client who was also rejected, and the
reason Apple gave was vague, so we weren't quite sure why. We've been
adding some features and he will resubmit, but the app was not rejected
for any technical reasons. Apparently Apple now judges apps on their
subjective reactions rather than performance.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com