how my book is doing...

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Dec 1 10:34:41 EST 2012

When I signed up with them they had said that the 14% (or thereabouts) that they give is a favorable rate. I checked into it, and certainly a lot of places are more like 10%, so I'm willing to believe that their rate is decent.

As for self publishing, there are a handful of things that I'm not finding time to do, and getting 14% of a mass distributed item is better than getting 100% of something that I would never find the time to promote!