New Pricing

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 08:38:36 EDT 2012

if this means me, I am definitely not promoting any other products.  I am
simply drawing attention to the implications and incentives of the marketing
positioning of LiveCode for the Linux market.  I clearly state each time
that LiveCode is my preferred solution.  I am just pointing out that for
newcomers, the incentives are a bit different.

Someone had better point this out!

Peter

Monte Goulding wrote