Any pointers on my ZIP script on iOS?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:54:22 EDT 2012

Hi there,

Can anyone give me some pointers on using revZip on iOS?
I have a folder with subfolders (containing .TXT files) in "Documents"
that I would like to have zipped.
The structure is like this:
Documents/names/name1/name1.txt
Documents/names/name2/name2.txt
etc....

This scripts does create a 'testzip.zip' file at the default folder.
But there is probably nothing in it. It can't check the contents
because Xcode because it gives me an error while saving (downloading)
it on my desktop saying the file already exists somewhere on my Mac
Exporting to Dropbox doesn't work either.

-----
set the defaultfolder to specialFolderPath ("Documents")
put the defaultfolder into tPath
put "testzip.zip" into tArchive
revZipOpenArchive tArchive, "write"
revZipAddItemWithFile tArchive, ?????, tPath
revZipCloseArchive tArchive
---

How do I proceed with my script so all the folders, subfolders and
files will be zipped.
Any help is appreciated!

greetings,

William