New Pricing

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:30:25 EDT 2012

On 08/21/2012 09:05 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Indeed, not offering a desktop-only option for any platform is so
> silly that I have to assume it's an error that will be corrected
> before the day's out.

Very much so.

I would (RunRev and Kevin Miller forgive me) offer something like this:

1. Livecode for a single desktop platform (Mac, Win, Lin) to develop for
that, single platform.

2. Livecode for a single desktop platform (Mac, Win, Lin) to develop for
3 desktop platforms.

3. Add-ons that can be "buttoned onto" #1 or #2 for mobile platforms.

And NOTHING else.

Vaguely alcoholic aside follows.

It is amazing, how, after supper, and a glass of Bulgarian Rakia

[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakia ]

everything becomes, all at once, simpler and highly comical.

And (with a sideways dig at the 'GAY' component) it slippeth down
somewhat more smoothly than
a milk + vodka concoction.

end of alcoholic aside.

Now why, oh why, cannot Runrev's marketing 'thing' be as simple as the
above???