The inmates have been let loose!

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Aug 21 12:52:52 EDT 2012

I agree on the whole issue of Apple backing people into corners on how they
want us to use our computers.  One poijnt though in this case. I believe
the article mentioned a way of disabling this "feature" entirely if you
never want to use iCloud.

Who knows, maybe the upcoming decision on Apple and Samsung's little love
spat will change things forever!
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>